• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I need help with remeres mapping

aboodi14

Reaction score
Ok so yesterday i downloaded the right client for remeres map 9.6 tibia version and started on my own map then i saved it and closed it then today i went to open it and i cant see anything its black i went the x and y location of my town and at the bottom it shows me that i am scrolling over grass ,black marble but i cant see it and this happened yesterday when i tried to open another map from online that i downloaded which was also 9.6 - however my map when it opened it had no errors when opening - so please anyone know what i can do to restore my map and im curious because when i was making the map its z position was on 6 now when i go to open it is on 7 but yeh thats all thanks

Post a screenshot of the window showing the minimap and the screen so we can get a more accurate account of what is happening.

On a side note: i have heard of similar things happening but it has never happened to me in all my time mapping. Are there any options checked or unchecked in the view menu tab? It could be a faulty items.otbm - also out of interest which version of rme did you install? 3.0? 2.0 etc?

regards

Back