• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I need help with TFS.

Fonts

Reaction score
Alright so, my S3DB file is now openning with a notepad, so it wont get my server online. And i'd really need some tips to make it work again!! im hurried! :s

Thx in advance and i'll rep++,
Kevin.

Last edited:
S3DB should always open with a notepad?
To see it you shud use sqliteestudio or that shit lol.

i mean, normally its launching my server when i use it, and right now its just open in a notepad!! got an idea of whats wrong?? :p

Lmao, you're telling me you launch your server without an .exe? just touching the S3DB o.o?
Sorry if I misunderstood

Hmm, actually I think not, prolly in your version tho I dunno lol, but if you had to use your S3DB to open your OTserv and it is now in a notepad try to change it to how it was before?
Or get a .exe :p

indeed i tried to reload it, failed. itried to find an extensions, failed too, so i'll try to get a .exe! could you tell me where to find 1? haha sry im kinda noob ;) :p

Well exes come with OTs, so you should have to download a new diff server :S
Or try to get an .exe I dunno if you will be able to but try or send me a PM with your e-mail, I'll send you one.

Back
Top Bottom