• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I need help with the object builder

Oscure1994

Reaction score
GitHub
Oscure
It happens that the tibia files do not load me, this marks me, does anyone know what it could be? and how can I solve it please I have tried but I just have no solution

Ícono de validado por la comunidadCaptura.PNG

If that doesnt help can you tell us which version of object builder and what client version of tibia.

look friend I was able to solve it by opening the tibia but now I have this problem it won't let me save the item that I want to import ah what should I know? as I repeat everything is for a client 8.6

I emphasize that I use an already edited spr and dat, I mean that they already have sprites through the sprite editor, I just replaced the items since I had no idea how to put new ones until it could just be that I got an error?

naaaaa
It didn't leave me either having the spr and dat clean. I don't know what should be given. Give me some advice.

Ícono de validado por la comunidad

Ícono de validado por la comunidadCaptura2.PNG

Attachments

• 1647711944184.png
    1647711944184.png
    326 bytes · Views: 0 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
Back