• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

i need Map Editor ! 8.1

Pimpasss

Reaction score
Hi guys .
I need a Map Editor Simone or RME with working Autoborder .
I download alot of map editor from here and everytime i have problem with this autoborder !
Please help !

Solution
I didnt know that ! but in Terrain palette i dont have to much option , just 4 ! Thanks ! How i can add Grass and Dirt ? :D Thanks Man !

You have grass as default and dirt is depending what kind of dirt, But you will find some useful stuff in nature. My recommendation to use a raw palette cause it is so much better.
3c29729007f64db485a76476e94ecde4.png fc1a7dde4b642d4a5ab269dc18a4aeb1.png
but you know well that your auto-boarder is only working between two sectors Terrain Palette & Doodad Palette (If you have by default and not customize your own sectors)

And double-check of course if the auto border is checked even if you click on A.
Maybe you already did this but I did want to make it sure :) 👌

tt.png

but you know well that your auto-boarder is only working between two sectors Terrain Palette & Doodad Palette (If you have by default and not customize your own sectors)

And double-check of course if the auto border is checked even if you click on A.
Maybe you already did this but I did want to make it sure :) 👌

View attachment 46102

I didnt know that ! but in Terrain palette i dont have to much option , just 4 ! Thanks ! How i can add Grass and Dirt ? :D Thanks Man !

You have grass as default and dirt is depending what kind of dirt, But you will find some useful stuff in nature. My recommendation to use a raw palette cause it is so much better.
3c29729007f64db485a76476e94ecde4.png fc1a7dde4b642d4a5ab269dc18a4aeb1.png

Solution
Back