• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I Need One NPC Relive

samuel157

/root
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Samuel10M
1576860028794.png

NPC Say Default For All: Relive: Return to your last position of your death !!

NPC Say For Player: Relive Hello Player. ! Can I relive you to your last position (SQM) from your last death? speak relive..

NPC Say For Player: Relive The price to revive is [1000 gold coins X Your level], are you sure you want to relive? say yes

Last edited:
Just like a normal boat NPC, but just send you to your last death position?
or do other things?

Last edited:
Position of your respawn you died wouldn't it be boat, NPC.Would be Temple. Style The Server 'Holiday' NPC Revive
I mean, you will need to find this NPC (NPC Revive), and you would say to him:
Code:
Player: Hi
NPC Revive: Hello|PLAYERNAME|, I can {revive} you for a XXXX amount.
Player: Revive
NPC Revive: Are you sure to want to pay that amount?
Player: Yes
NPC Revive: Ok, then go. (and just teleport you to your last death position).

Something like this?, no matter where the NPC is located (Boat, Temple, Depot, Special Temple, Hunting Grounds, etc.),
What I'm trying to tell you is that once you found this NPC, you speak with him, like a normal boat NPC (I never mean that the NPC Revive would be on the boat).
(I want to try to understand that, or if you want him to do other things, like adding experience, levels, skills, etc.)

Back