• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper I Need Polish Mapper for my Real Map Servers !!

Golota

Reaction score
I need mapper for my real map server : bastoria.pl legendots.pl ! My servers have record 800 players ! I pay 5% sms shop ! Only polish MAppers. Please send message on gg 1260997
Form:
1. Name
2. Age
3. Experience
4. Why You?

maby its easier to him to talk with a polish than other!?
who knows o.o! :ninja:

i know, but maby he prefer polish to make it way easier for him, cuz he aint so good in english?
and if it was me, i wont have to a guy translating everything!

My english is bad and i from poland I need polish mapper only polish I dont like using translate to tell about...

I'm surprised moderator did not delete all of the posts above yet.
How can you call him being racist if he wants someone who speaks the same language fluently so they both can understand eachother properly.

You think polish mappers are better? I own them all with a tree and a snake without ground. :p
but i guess this racist..

It's not about them being better, he just wants someone who is Polish so they can have a better understanding.

all polish mappers are at the polish forum?...

>Nosence u came here..

Is that suppose to mean that just because their polish they can or they only use polish boards?

The fact you posted that makes me think you're the racist. Who has a problem with Polish people.

Back