• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I need several scripts

xyllaus

Reaction score
- I need a script that takes away your frags and redskull when you click in a hole (for example) and costing you a particular item

- I need the antibann. That when you go to people for killing ban, ban you, but as you carry that item, that item will be taken away (ring) and you get to play again without redskull frags or without the ring.
That is, you have killed 8 people in a row and you draw the game, but if you have the ring, get a little message in the game (saved!) And can play again without frags without redskull and without ring

- I want to know how to put a unique manarune to be purchased for a particular item is not spent

- I want to know how you can do, that you buy something in a hole, and give you more capacity.
I mean, you click on a hole, you remove an item and give you xxx cap

-I need a npc that sells 1 AOL to Xccs. That also can sell bless saying blessings (all bless) for Xccs
Hi, amulet of loss, yes
Hi, blessings, yes

Thanks!!!

PD: I searched this scripts, I found a remove redskull, but this script close my server when i want to remove my frags

Last edited:
- I want to know how you can do, that you buy something in a hole, and give you more capacity.
I mean, you click on a hole, you remove an item and give you xxx cap

Hello, I tried to do this one for you. I did it with money, but with an item it is basically the same thing just change a couple of functions and you're done!

I can do it later if you dont know how but I g2g right now.

EDIT: Optimized it, check this thread: http://otland.net/f81/buying-capacity-57612/

Tell me if something goes wrong but it should work! You can configure the script on the "config" part to your likings.

Last edited:
- I need a script that takes away your frags and redskull when you click in a hole (for example) and costing you a particular item

- I need the antibann. That when you go to people for killing ban, ban you, but as you carry that item, that item will be taken away (ring) and you get to play again without redskull frags or without the ring.
That is, you have killed 8 people in a row and you draw the game, but if you have the ring, get a little message in the game (saved!) And can play again without frags without redskull and without ring

- I want to know how to put a unique manarune to be purchased for a particular item is not spent

-I need a npc that sells 1 AOL to Xccs. That also can sell bless saying blessings (all bless) for Xccs
Hi, amulet of loss, yes
Hi, blessings, yes

BUMP, i need this scripts

Back