• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I noticed I never gave you people a proper introduction. Where were my manners....

Zuma Master

~Holes Through Happiness~
Reaction score
Hello,

I am a capable LUA scripter who has been dwelling on Otland forums for about a year now. I prefer to keep my age, location and religion for myself, as I do not want to cause drama on such things that I may rightfully keep for myself. I am a sociable person, and I prefer to keep my words in English as fluent and perfect as possible. I love helping people, and that is mainly what I'm doing here on Otland, catering to the Support section. Although I do not have any projects announced right now, I am working on a project that's almost done and will be released for closed beta soon enough. I like to LUA script, but I can do a whole variety of other things when it comes to the Open Tibia world. I prefer to keep my work for myself unless I made a piece of work with releasing it in mind. I am looking forward to making friends with the respectful, mentally grown-up people here. I despise a select few of people who run around like chickens making arguments about invalid or unimportant matters. I would rather know two or three people on Otland, who I would be proud of knowing, and proud of interacting with them, rather than know the vast majority of Otland, who, in my opinion, do not really deserve to be working on a major project like Open Tibia. I would like to keep this as short and readable as possible, and thus I am going to stop at this point.

Oh , I also like to be called Zum, if you don't mind that.

Talk to you later,
Zum~

Hello Zum,

First, thanks for commenting on my storages tutorial, it definitely will not be my last tutorial.
I am just like you, I love to help people, I want OpenTibia to be a positive community.

Hope to see you a lot around here!

Welcome Zum! feel free to PM me if you need something.
It's good to see more Lua scripters in OtLand, you could check the support/requests boards if you feel like helping the OtLand members.

@Evan
I feel you brother. I definitely wish to see Open Tibia with a better community. And I'm looking forward to more of your Tutorials! Always very helpful for us support guys, makes our lives a lot easier. Haha.

@Bogart
Will do Bogart. And I'm already on the support board most of the time I'm on OtLand :).

Thanks for commenting, both of you,
Zum~

Have seen you around a few times.. Idk if im one of the chosen you despise but eitherway, thou shalt not ask for friends thou shalt go and get them ;)
Find some common ground with people or maybe start with an icebreaker idk. I was roaming otland knowing few people. I think dave(TM) was the only person i knew of before otland (via rl tibia) but i seem to have met some ppl over my time. A lot have very different backgrounds and strangely enough few are english. I think because i have been involved within a mixed area of the boards more people were inclinded to message me etc

I swear we've atleast spoken(messaged/interacted/w,e) a few times before but i can't recall what about.
But either way, hit me up and we can rule the world *ahem* play nice.

Have seen you around a few times.. Idk if im one of the chosen you despise but eitherway, thou shalt not ask for friends thou shalt go and get them ;)
Find some common ground with people or maybe start with an icebreaker idk. I was roaming otland knowing few people. I think dave(TM) was the only person i knew of before otland (via rl tibia) but i seem to have met some ppl over my time. A lot have very different backgrounds and strangely enough few are english. I think because i have been involved within a mixed area of the boards more people were inclinded to message me etc

I swear we've atleast spoken(messaged/interacted/w,e) a few times before but i can't recall what about.
But either way, hit me up and we can rule the world *ahem* play nice.

Yes, we did, when I was attempting to learn how to sprite :D. I'm amazed you have that much of a small memory. Haha. But anyways...
Based on the way you used to talk to me and what not when we did speak before, you aren't on my despise list. And I believe I can make a few friends here, being a nice guy and all. Haha. But seriously, we sure can rule the world :D.

Nice to talk to you again,
Zum~

Small memory meh ;) was about a year ago? XD you entered my contest ;> i remember now when you said spriting :p.
i did go off the radar for a while tbh.. But became more active in last 6 months or so.. More free time i guess.

I have started to learn lua (not done much but learnt quite a lot in what i have done) so maybe oneday ill be on the support board along side you, evan, limos and ninja spamming "read rules" or "search for this" or solving their issues if they ever do follow the rules ;)

Small memory meh ;) was about a year ago? XD you entered my contest ;> i remember now when you said spriting :p.
i did go off the radar for a while tbh.. But became more active in last 6 months or so.. More free time i guess.

I have started to learn lua (not done much but learnt quite a lot in what i have done) so maybe oneday ill be on the support board along side you, evan, limos and ninja spamming "read rules" or "search for this" or solving their issues if they ever do follow the rules ;)

Feel free to PM me if you need any help with your Lua :). Looking forward for a new member on the unofficial OtLand Support Staff. Hehe.

Ttyl,
Zum~

Last edited:
Yup. I think it's time to move back into learning lua ^^. I kind of shift from mapping - spriting and scripting

Learnt quite a bit for html recently though (so simple once you understand the principles)

But lua is a great language to learn hence why i am going to continue learning it. Just so many rules ;d

Welcome, Zuma!

Could always use another helper on the Support board, and another well-rounded individual here.
If you need any help, let me know.
Red

Hi Zuma!
Glad to see there are people actually becoming active on this forum, my mind is pretty much set on thought that this community is slowly but surely dying - but as long as there are new friendly, assertive and supportive people like you coming, there is hope!
I rarely post nowadays 'cause I'm busy working on 2 projects, but I'm sure we'll stumble upon each other sometimes on here. Also if you're ever looking to join a project, check out the links in my signature, our team needs people like you. Well what can I say, see ya around and keep up the good work!

czcidq90qeqpihwiyg7.jpg

Thank you, Red and Shadowsong, for passing by this thread. Much appreciated. And I'm looking forward to working together sometime in the near future, perhaps, who knows...

Thanks to GhostX, and let me give you a tip. Try to focus on one type of job, so that you may progress far into the specialization that you choose. Do not take this as anything aggressive please, I see you are successful in both scripting and mapping, but it's always better to choose one side of the coin, since then you guarantee you will win atleast once! :D.

On a side note,
Bring
Up
My
Post.

Last edited:
nice to meet you!
I'm glad to see that ppl like you are coming to the forum, that's great
cya

Back