• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Graphic Designer I offer myself to sprite

I think is quite cheap. Not only he is a good spriter but his work price should be associated to the time spent working in each sprite. In North America and eupean countries the minimum wage is between $7 to $15 per hour. If he is going to make an armor sprite for you he will probably spend more than an hour plus the time he spends asking you what you need and how to close the deal. That means someone in San Francisco makes $13 at a Burger King frying fries meanwhile he makes $5 making an sprite for your server so you can make money. So yeah pretty cheap. Good designers charge way more in the industry just for image editing and easier jobs.

Last edited:
I've reached out for him and ask him to do some sets for me and it's awesome!!! He has done better then what you can see here! He's now really good! The price is fair!!!!!!!!!!!

Recommended!
Recommended!!
Recommended!!

Hello guys! im back for business! i will be spriting for a couple of weeks, contact me if you are interested!
Prices from main post are no longer valid!

Back