• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling I open the file in dev-cpp (console) and then hit ctrl+f9, and then i run server and

Luciano

Reaction score
and the server start but no show anything, i need to close via ctrl alt del. Please help

sure. i downloaded the cryingdamson6pl1 console, and the source code. when i run cryingdamson, it runs O.K. but when i compile, and run, it doesnt run, it doesnt APEAR on the window.

You need to compile and then copy the .exe from your dev~ folder (which was created) to your servers folder and run it there.

bump! still having same processs. if i run the server, the pre-compiled one, it runs ok, but if i compile it, it run, but dont show screen! what im doing wrong? i open project, and then hit compile. wich file i actually need open? help please? thanks on advance!
edit: i use 0.3.6

Back