• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I quit cyas.

Randomly pked, forgot my aol so I lost my backpack, lost so many levels because I forgot to buy bless after POI, so yeah. :p
I cbf leveling.

I lost my bp with 500k, without bless, first time, lost 4 lvls

but it's not a reason to quit lol

I commend you. :D! But yea, not a reason to quit. Just keep goin at it when the going gets tough. That's how legends are made. ;)

The death penalty is ridiculous though, losing so many levels sucks. Hopefully you will give it another chance and buy blessings this time. I'll try to find time soon to change it so that it is like in real Tibia.

Death penalty is good. If you change it, if possible, make it X times your exp stage.
So if you got 3x exp you loose 3x more than real tibia. Same with the skill+mlvl loss, X loss each stage. If you get what I mean.

Death penalty is good. If you change it, if possible, make it X times your exp stage.
So if you got 3x exp you loose 3x more than real tibia. Same with the skill+mlvl loss, X loss each stage. If you get what I mean.

Character which are level 1-7 would lose 70x more than real Tibia? Sounds good :)

Ingredients you realize that means all level 100-120 or so will lose 10 levels? :|

I think we should keep the loot rate but take down the death penalty to real tibia. that way the higher levels that have all this money are the ones that would honestly need it. They're really the only ones that buy it anyway.

the death penalty is fine.. its relevant to the experience speed.. i mean.. i like it. just a tought

Back