• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter I Searching A job to be Scripter

singinoa1431

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm looking for a job where I could script it can be any client anywhere. But I would prefer it to be between 8.54 and up. I have scripts in 1.5 years and is quite good as myself. Have played tibia for 5 years and have had thousands of servers.

I am from Sweden, but is good at English. and have skype, facebook, msn :w00t:

Contact me here at otland or at my email address:
[email protected]

have a good time. :p :cool:

Here are some of my script.

I can script, vip,rebirth,weapons,monster,and almost everything you want me to script. I can also script statue, outfit changer,
mana/hp statue. And if you have a question just ask ;)

Last edited:
get back to me asap cause im looking for a scripter, just log on my server when u get the chance
IP:bombinot.no-ip.org

Im Gm Zach Post ure name so i can know who u are if u decide to join my server. Thanks in Advance

Last edited:
Hey! i need a Scripter.. i add you on my msn.. and i can tell you some information about my serv! :)

need some scripts please go demon-ots.servegame.com or 41.34.28.179 and i am admin demon there massage me
Thank You

Back