• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I see many dominandos.

Calar Jokero

Banned User
Reaction score
Hi,

I've seen many threads about "Full Server Dominando" etc.. etc.. because you've won 1 or 2 warmodes, but can anyone fight with us? "Wipe Again". After winning few wm's with us, you will be able to say server dominando.

Regards
Calar Joker

Since 17 february you had 1 war mode.
Since 18 february we had 6 war modes.
We prefer fight , no exp like you hihi

Stop being so cock, or your fun will be destroyed ;d

your fun will be destroyed?
you gonna ping me?
you gonna destroy battles by noobchars?
you gonna sneak us?
and you call somebody cock ,,,

calar is fucking noob It is zero
everyone knows it

s-INAPPROPRIATE-MCDONALD-large.jpg

he is drunk rly guys
calar noname ! hah

Calar destroyed a enforced server and now coming to shadow in search of war
I destroyed it? OK
your fun will be destroyed?YES
you gonna ping me? NO
you gonna destroy battles by noobchars? YES
you gonna sneak us? NO
and you call somebody cock ,,,

Average Level244

Average Level324

LOL what, must be hard to play on 330 mages with auto ssa. Not sure how u guys do it. must be pro players

nice battle i saw today 20 ppl from calars team is magwalling, trapping navid etc. i hope u will never get warmode by them if you dont respect eachothers fights no one will challenge you shadowcores is non-pvp server now ;D make war citys for teams in warmode or its no point to play this ot ;d

exactly no point ahahah theres more noobchars at battles then the actual ppl fighting

nice battle i saw today 20 ppl from calars team is magwalling, trapping navid etc. i hope u will never get warmode by them if you dont respect eachothers fights no one will challenge you shadowcores is non-pvp server now ;D make war citys for teams in warmode or its no point to play this ot ;d

20 people? when we didn't even have 20 ppl on vent, but nice try.

Calar destroyed a enforced server and now coming to shadow in search of war
Guy Calar didnt destroy it, was Veziv with his full tanks chars 24/7 , with his XXXX UES on wm and his 100000000kks on lunarforce.
Why we gonna stay in lunar where the only "team" played was from Veziv >.< Navid&Wille ye, Veziv NO. :)

Back