• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I still suck at mapping LoL

helvetti

Reaction score
I made small training area cuz i was bored, its not awesome but its something.:eek:
Hints please what i should change

Updated it little bit, hope that it look a little better
With TPs
newre.png

With Furniture
nimetncx.png

made one from ice too, its not maby the best in the world but i my self like it a little bit
icytrainers.png

Last edited:
It lacks realism. The insane amount of lava makes no sense. The over-use of the carpet is very apparent. And for some reason you have a bear carper in the bottom left. On the far right, you have amphorae next to stoves, next to anvils. None of it makes any sense.

arn it's just a train target place, nobody care how it looks as long as it does it's work :)

@Up
I don't agree with that. People do care how it looks. same as people care how a temple looks. This is the same as saying: Nobody cares how a temple looks, as long as it does it's work by letting people spawn there if they died. Makes no sense.

yeah dusieqq, maybe you don't care but we sure do

@ont
sry but it looks horrible
i agree with arn, its terribly random and doesnt make any sense whatsoever
i'd give you some advice on how to improve it but i don't even know where to start...
i guess the best i can give is just delete it, read some mapping tutorials and try again :/ sorry for bein so harsh but im just being honest

Thanks for getting my back guys. As far as advice on how to change it... try to think about it this way: "does this look like it could exist in real life?". If the answer is no, then you need to take a look at making it more realistic.

Not bad, but you gotto check out some tutorials and the tips for a proper screenshot.

Back