• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows I think problems with instability

rfextreme

Reaction score
good, I'm new here, I am a bit old with ots, I am more problems .. I pray that someone can help me.

My one TFS server eh .. 0.4 8.6 .. global map dedicated use windows 7 .. 64bis find myself in trouble, the server is not unstable, always a problem .. sometimes, no one could log in, even putting the correct password, password invalid. sometimes, the only people log in and goes up to the part of the character .. can someone help me ??

yes, all doors open .. come .. most times the normal password invalidates or else can not connect .. so when I restart my computer!

yes, all doors open .. come .. most times the normal password invalidates or else can not connect .. so when I restart my computer!
Is the password the problem? I mean can´t they log in because it says inccorect pass and acc name? If it do are you using sha1 or plain?

'sha1'

Next, I will explain better .. the people are playing normally .. however, the type of a locked server, and then, some people can no longer log .. is giving invalid password

no, unfortunately it is not. sometimes happens, for example, now my server ja ta nearly eight hours on and still not caught. More is already very close to this happen hehe

Try to find out what is causing it, is there some kind of script running at the moment it happens or maybe a problem not related to the server.

Back