• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I think sprite request

Debian

Reaction score
this of rok online
1785.gif

to this tibia

msgme for more info...

Head is off perspective, try lowering it down a bit or creatin' something new cause you just copied it from the image. ;)

Haven't seen such a terrible thread. Sellin' sprites? Like they are worth something. Look at that "monster" sprite, head doesn't even fit at all, that surely proves that it was minimized a bit and copied on the "unshaded" body. And you want money for your beginner stuff? Come on!

Haven't seen such a terrible thread. Sellin' sprites? Like they are worth something. Look at that "monster" sprite, head doesn't even fit at all, that surely proves that it was minimized a bit and copied on the "unshaded" body. And you want money for your beginner stuff? Come on!

Agree with this however sprites do sell for a good amount (aslong as they're not static 2d pictures).

affff
misunderstood me if you want something in particular, I do them, this is just an example of what I did with an order

google translate here sorry

Nice to see the monster carries his own torch..
Or is that because you cut and pasted it from paint? :s

Why do you call me a noob, d:
Anyways i wouldn't buyt it, its shitty no offence
cuz u r "no walkable monster"

Nice to see the monster carries his own torch..
Or is that because you cut and pasted it from paint? :s

... . ¬¬ same... so what if it's just a image pasted in the screen still a sprite...

it's cool, but yes, if u sell it please, remake his head cuz isn't in his position =/
anyways keep working =)

it's cool, but yes, if u sell it please, remake his head cuz isn't in his position =/
anyways keep working =)

Thanks!

but this work if I had to do as quickly as possible

and improved and now boy put a preview of this in motion

this is just a sample of what I can and whenever my services are at the disposal of those who pay

Back