• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

7.4 Sprites for 7.72 Client [Nostalrius etc]

EternalOblong

Reaction score
Hi anyone,

Simply replace this Tibia.spr file with the Tibia.spr file in your Tibia 7.72 client, you don't need to mess with your .dat file or anything. I have only tested it on the official Tibia 7.72 client.

This isn't a full collection of 7.4 sprites for an accurate 7.4 map/server. This is simply a collection of sprites that will do the best job possible of making a 7.72 server and map (Nostalrius for instance) look like 7.4 (for nostalgia sake) without having to make edits to your existing map using a map editor.

Notable Sprites Not Changed

-Wands and rods remain as of the 7.6 update. I will write a tutorial soon on how to change these back to the wooden wand, yellow spell wand etc soon. I left these as they are in case you're using wands and rods (yuck) on your server.

-Water tiles and borders between land tiles and water remain as of the 7.6 update. Many of those tiles ceased being walkable as of the 7.6 update so simply updating the sprite and not taking care of some further edits on your map and item files wouldn't work terribly well.

Notable Sprites Changed

-Walkable ground tiles (that lovely pre 7.6 grass).

-Trees, bushes.

-Monsters (those big bad bugs underneath Al Dee's shop).

-Items (other than wands/rods).

Credits to Qwizer mostly, I simply took the .spr file from a custom client he made and fixed some bugs.

Last edited:
works on otclients?

I'm not sure, I only ever use official Cipsoft client myself.

As far as I know whether a .spr file will work depends on whether it matches the .dat file.

Try it and see, if it doesn't work then try taking the .dat file from an official 7.72 client and using my .spr file with that on your custom client.

I created a GitHub repository for the community: GitHub - tarantonio/74spr-noborders-nowater (https://github.com/tarantonio/74spr-noborders-nowater/)

If there is another version let me know please.
Hello Tarantonio,

i have one project with tibia old and u interested helping me with sprites olds?

I liked your edit. where i can catch this sprite of floor, wall and roof?

is hard to change this? is need change one by one in the remeres map editor?

follow images of my server xD

WhatsApp Image 2023-07-12 at 06.56.43.jpegWhatsApp Image 2023-07-12 at 02.01.09.jpegWhatsApp Image 2023-07-12 at 00.03.16.jpeg

Hello Tarantonio,

i have one project with tibia old and u interested helping me with sprites olds?

I liked your edit. where i can catch this sprite of floor, wall and roof?

is hard to change this? is need change one by one in the remeres map editor?

follow images of my server xD

View attachment 76691View attachment 76692View attachment 76693
It's not my work. The op can tell you more details about this files.
There are a lot of tutorials here to help you make changes, it's easy if you know what to do.

are mountains like 7.4?
Mountains needs to be worked on map too. First you need to change sprites on the .spr for the 7.4 version and then locate and delete all the borders from every mountain on map.
7.4 didn't have borders.

Anyone got a fully working client or solution by now for this?

Back