• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

i told you talaturen

the ot isnt a fail, the teams are retarded and can't handle it, ot is great much better than shadowcores

if u like to rpg it's a great ot no full spawns but u have to be careful of pks, at shadow every spawn are full and ppl are blocking etc.
if u like to war theres lots of good wars no noobchars on battles but what made this ot die is the teams that quitted so fast cuz they can't handle hardcore pvp and this server :p

- - - Updated - - -

we'd still be playing here if there'd be an active team just so u know =)

I think the server is great and I really hope it grows in the future

I wonder how it would look if there were 1k players online. Prolly botting wouldn't be possible for longer than 1 hour, only team hunting and clearing everyone else if you wanna get more exp

this is a great server don't get me wrong, but i thought Talaturen made it to draw some people out of Shadowcores so it wouldn't be as crowded. To me it seems like shadowcores still has the same amount of players, so in that sense this OT did fail.

Guys, would you like if Talaturen made a single experience rate through level 1 to level 999?

Would be so awesome, like experience rate of 5, magic rate maybe 2 and loot 1? or 1,5x

I would love this, always on ots there has to be exp stage and that sucks!!!!

I like this server too, so much better then Shadowscore... The only problem is dont have teams anymore, this server is dying bcuz none have a good motivation to keep figthing, 2 or 3 weeks of server, and how much team fight against other? 3 teams, 2 of this 3 teams already stoped playing ;p

Server's good, only 1 bad thing is that u can't handle hardcore pvp..

im 161 and i dont play it
you are 154 and u play it
who cant handle shit?

idk u but it seems like ur retarded br =/

PS: best ot so far

u are talking shit just cuz for the first time on your crap life u are a "high level" on a ot
shut up kid go spam ue on warmodes

Azur Mayne said:
Aren't you the one that was begging for IceChaw UE battle of doom to come back? Just sayin'.

Yes I was begging for Icechaw, it was rly good server to me, but this one is good too.

dariumartins said:
im 161 and i dont play it
you are 154 and u play it
who cant handle shit?

Who said that I play it?
And even if I play it, lvl doesn't matter. I can handle hardcore pvp ..

Yes I was begging for Icechaw, it was rly good server to me, but this one is good too.

Who said that I play it?
And even if I play it, lvl doesn't matter. I can handle hardcore pvp ..

u cant handle shit
noob

ofc it fail, 10 year old kids have 270 and think they are awesome because of this so they sneak everyone :mad: how this wouldnt fail -.-, if they just went fair wars maybe

A server just like shadowcores with lower rates would be awsome!

Back
Top Bottom