• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I took my smurf to diamond and lend the acc to a bronze..

Nevalopo

Demigod
Reaction score
So. I took my smurf to diamond and i don't really care more about it now that i finished my goal with it. So i got this friend always asking me to play on my diamond account cuz he would be so powerful there when he have a good team and no troll teammates.

Long story short: Friend is Bronze, Thinks he is diamond player, Goes on diamond account, Here is result of his eve game:

r1Hx7.png

If anyone else think they are "diamond" material but stuck in silver because of elohell u can try my acc if u want to play a diamond game :p Same result will happen because u are actually placed in ur right division

Conversation:
Friend: Man i wish i could play on Diamond where there are no trolls.. I would be sooo good and kill everyone with ease
Me: Sure u can try on my account!
Friend: Really? Nice! U will see when i dont get troll teammates in silver and dcers omg i will be so good.

diamond is litterly shiet, nowadays everyone can get into the diamond tier, trolls/dc's/afk's also exist at diamond. my opinion is that riot ruined the ranked system, it was much better before. hell with "leauge points" and the new leauge system, also pretty impossible to archive the challanger tier, only 50 slots which is very bad, what i've seen from my experience, there is alot of unskilled players who is in diamond tier, that's just sick

overall, there is no difference between diamond 'n silver, my opinion

diamond is litterly shiet, nowadays everyone can get into the diamond tier, trolls/dc's/afk's also exist at diamond. my opinion is that riot ruined the ranked system, it was much better before. hell with "leauge points" and the new leauge system, also pretty impossible to archive the challanger tier, only 50 slots which is very bad, what i've seen from my experience, there is alot of unskilled players who is in diamond tier, that's just sick

overall, there is no difference between diamond 'n silver, my opinion

how can u say silver and diamond is the same when in silver he does decent and in diamond he goes 4/19 lol

maybe he is the one of the "unskilled players" who dosen't fit in the diamond tier as I said x)

also, I said "overall" you can't just compare it with one guy who is doing bad

maybe he is the one of the "unskilled players" who dosen't fit in the diamond tier as I said x)

also, I said "overall" you can't just compare it with one guy who is doing bad

I guess you are one of those pro players right? PRO MENS YU IS!!

People don't even understand the basics until Plat, but everyone thinks they are good. And comparing diamond -> silver, let alone gold or plat is just plain foolish. If you understand the game at all you can see the leaps and bound difference between them.

Well tbh there is people on a lower level. not bronze, but i know people that play gold and are highly more skilled than me. But loosing the will to just rank up and down by loosing the games that count due to some people beeign real jerks that EVERYONE knows.

Try to be as nice as possible, if they flame you say cheers and try to point out what they did good, tbh you tell someone picking up a kill on a afk'er OMG DUDE WTF THAT PLAY and you get your honor and they will listen to calls pings and not dickbounce you.

I know I'm not Diamond material, theirs no way I'm under that delusion, but i would like to try playing in a Diamond environment, or with someone who is Diamond just to see the skill difference.

I recently got a friend out of Bronze after he was there for 200+ games, i got him out in 40~ or so games, i got him to my ELO quite easily surprisingly i didn't think it would actually be so easy, but it really showed me the skill difference between "Bronze" & "Silver" players and the gap that must be between silver & Diamond, really shows the skill difference and how ELO "Hell" really doesn't exist at all.

It's actually quite depressing now that i think about it, I've played this game for a long time & i don't even come close to the skill level of someone in platinum, yet I've tried over & over, youtube videos, watching my own games, watching other peoples games.
Eh..

Last edited:
I'm diamond ADC, kkkkk let me play! Ill win np

No really, ill get demolished, but I wanna see the difference. Everyone says 'you don't understand the game until u hit diamond' I wanna know how. Let me plaj

I'm diamond ADC, kkkkk let me play! Ill win np

No really, ill get demolished, but I wanna see the difference. Everyone says 'you don't understand the game until u hit diamond' I wanna know how. Let me plaj

k i pmed u. Please let me know how it worked out after u played ur game :D

Back on Sunday ill play a game then and post results xd

if the account is on NA, I'd give it a go, but im sure its on EU, wouldntdo good with 200 ping so.

if it still has MMR of diamond league then i'd love to give it a try ;) wanna see diff between euw/eune but never got time to create a smurf acc there

Nevalopo. You're a noob, remember that game when we played 3v3? You me and your friend?
I carried.

Nevalopo. You're a noob, remember that game when we played 3v3? You me and your friend?
I carried.

sorri no memory. only memory of u thiefing goldnuggets from ghamie. nothing else.

- - - Updated - - -

if it still has MMR of diamond league then i'd love to give it a try ;) wanna see diff between euw/eune but never got time to create a smurf acc there

yeah i believe its mmr is d3~~

pm me if u still want to play it and ill send u details.

sorri no memory. Only memory of u thiefing goldnuggets from ghamie. Nothing else.

- - - updated - - -

yeah i believe its mmr is d3~~

pm me if u still want to play it and ill send u details.

what
is you who maek steel

Back