• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I want Blasphemy banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

flaite1

"Senior Fish"
Reaction score
He banned me with no reason, theres no infraction or private message telling me why i did banned, he told me i had 5 warnings/infractions, but hey you ignorant mod, i had been released of a banishment 2 days ago because of those infractions wich were also unfair and you know that. Mods dislike me and they infract me all the time, i saw a thread called ASS and the thread is active with people making ass with letters and symbols, isnt that more "spamming" that what i do, a mod told me saying "nice" in some thread was spamming, another one told me saying "i dont know" was spamming.
Omg.
BLASPHEMY, used as a bann reason "I DONT NEED A REASON TO BANN YOU MOTHER FUCKER". isnt that worst than what im doing, why isnt he getting banned, i had to look 3 COMPLETE DAYS TO THAT UNFAIR CRAZY SADIC PERVERSE BANN REASON SAYING MY MOM IS A PROSTITUTE WHY THE HELL ISNT HE GETTING BANNED BECAUSE HES YOUR FRIEND OMG BANN HIM DO IT AND FOR NO LESS THAN 5 MONTHS, DONT BE SUBJECTIVE.
This will stay this way? im going to keep reminding how someone offended my loved mother all my whole life and he kept doing this to more inocent people?
DO SOMETHING TAKE MEASURES.
This is moraly stupid and unfair.

Wasn't that Nikolas?

No.
No it wasnt nikolas, he couldnt bann being a simple mod.

probably but hope he gets owned back as he diservs

mate, if you had 5 infractions, then its ggwp glhf in ur next forum

Flaite1 you are one of the biggest spammers on this forum.. you deserved your banishment :)

Sad that iy was so shoort tho :(

Maybe you deserved the banishment, but to be serious.. He is corrupted.
Blasphemy is corrupted. I wanted to change my name in donators board, he registered a user with same name as I wanted, then told me that it was taken.

Corrupted?

Maybe you deserved the banishment, but to be serious.. He is corrupted.
Blasphemy is corrupted. I wanted to change my name in donators board, he registered a user with same name as I wanted, then told me that it was taken.

Corrupted?

lol? remove his mod and force zonet to get it.

http://otland.net/f15/unfair-banishment-59635/index2.html#post613823

Blasphemy was harsh indeed but he did apologize, another proof you're talking without a basis and no I don't want him banned, I'd say that you needed a longer ban. Blasphemy <3

And about the banishment, it's completely fair. You have 7 infractions/warnings in fact and all of these by different mods, are you gonna say now that all of them are liers/corrupted or so? C'mon...
I've caught you spamming to and I explained you the reason and you started a fight by pms. Also about the "ass" thread, it's fine, it's a forum game and everyone is just taking part to it, it's not spamming.

@Zonet:
LOL XD u wanted shitus nickname XDDDD

Your still own your banishment... wow.. i didn't know people can take it so bad on a FORUM. It's the f*cking internet. You sound like a kid who can't have his toy car and now you keep crying!

Hes exactly like every other mod..

Does whatever they want.

Even tho if your innocent i guess they would leave you alone, its not like they are like "ey lets pick a random target to fuck with".

Why do you guys complain about the mods... all the time. You don't make matters any better to complain the way you guys do. If you guys arn't going to complain in a reasonable and respectable manner, why should the mods go easy on you when you spam and swear, and do other sh*t. I'll admit, there some mods I don't like how they take things or the way they do it. But Talaturen picked them for a reason! I just follow the rules and don't spam, so i don't have to deal with anything.

Also about the "ass" thread, it's fine, it's a forum game and everyone is just taking part to it, it's not spamming.

z00, I make thread about pokemon online in there (forum games) and it won't get deleted? All kind of spam seems to be allowed in there <_<

@oNT
Some mods seems to be corrupted/not serious, like when I was banned it said the reason was "Fagdonut thnx"

Flaite1 you are one of the biggest spammers on this forum.. you deserved your banishment :)

Sad that iy was so shoort tho :(

never saw him spamming somewhere but it could be me since im not so much active anymore :ninja:

Status
Not open for further replies.