• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I want my money back

Pytharus

Reaction score
I had put on market to buy a lot of wand but before of the probleams i have cancelled and i had 800k and now i dont have nothing and dont have the wands too, and offer isn't there, so i lost 800k, really one time i got deleted for nothing and know lose all mmy money i'll stop play here

I understand you man but sometimes this can happen so just accept it, you wont get any items back. just waste of time to make a thread about it. alot of ppl have lost items lvls etc.

Now i saw i had lost my yalahar mask that i did today, come on gm do u really think that double xp will help in something i want my fucking itens back or and my friends will get out of here, me and my 50 friends, BEFORE ALL THIS PROBLEAM I HAD 1.4KK NOW I GOT 100K I WANT MORE 1.3KK

As i remember nobody get any refunds because of ddos/lags/crashes etc. If you want to leave this server so farewell.

shut up, hellforger my dick play more than you, shut up man I'm not talking with youm, I'm talking with the GM so shut up man you're asshole

hellforger my dick play more than you
ok?
First of all maybe some culture, it's public forum and I can write here whatever i think. I only wrote that you probably wont get anything back and nobody will cry if you will leave us.

Cry cry cry !!!!!!!!!!!!! plz dont leave, cuz u have 50 friends ! ;o

Back