• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I want to make a 10.00 RL Map server

Jonezin

Reaction score
Hello, after many years of playing rl tibia.. and creating ots in the past and giving up. i have decided i would like to create a rl tibia map with 10.00/custom client/all new rl tibia things.

But before i can do this i need the resources to do so, i have nothing at the moment so if anyone can give me something of this sort with not so many bugs would really appreciate it.

I will pay for hosting of the server and many of things.

If you a just a geniune person that would like to help me for free that would be much appreciated, i know how to script/map etc.

Im just looking for someone to help me start it up and set everything up so i can just log in/ and out atm.

i have searched on the forums "How to create an OT" but that doesnt really help me as i would like someone to set up via teamviewer or something like this or maybe skype. I learn alot quicker this way.

I literally have forgotten everything, of where i even start to setup an OT SERVER.

Main Goal of this Thread: I would like someone to help me setup a server, just so i can change things and edit things how i would like. I DO NOT HAVE ANY DATAPACKS/RESOURCES ATM.. would appreciate if someone has for me.

There are few free datapacks on the internet. Search for ORTS by printer or some datapacks from malucoo which I dont recommend, but as a base could be good.

Last edited:
Tampek, im trying to make a sql database for that datapack but there is no Mql.zip to import to phpmyadmin

where do i put this ?
you put this in your webserver SQL download xampp < and log in to phpmyadmin after you run it and import it as the database < but before create database with the name you want to use to put in your config.lua inside of your server

(best name for database is probably how you want to call your world with maybe some numbers after)

Back