• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I want to play on a NORMAL server with custom map!!

DVEagle

Reaction score
Im tired of searching custom maps, rl maps are everywhere and if i find some new, custom map then exp is like 91341394 and on highscore list there are 7000 ek and 1210213 ms ;/.
Isn't anywhere normal (normal stages or exp<20) server with custom map?
Maybe someone of you know that server ? If its custom map and tibia 8.54 then please let me know !!

I'm downloading client now :). But it's bad for me that it has its own client which is really sucks for me , i'm for justice for all and if few players have bots and rest haven't there's no way to justice ;D.
I'm waiting for another propositions, cause i won't play if top players be rude botting.

Ok, after 10min of leaving the temple and listeing to "VOICCCCE" some yellow light raped me and thrown to city :) nice, now im making my first steps, it's really funny to use emoticons :)..

DVEagle, how should it be possible for anyone to have a but if its custom client?

Come and try rexanilator.com - use client 8.6 and it is custom map with loads of spawns and hunting areas. It is not a high experience server, but is more of a community based server...I think you will enjoy this server based on your comments. Hope to see you on Rexanilator.

Come and try rexanilator.com - use client 8.6 and it is custom map with loads of spawns and hunting areas. It is not a high experience server, but is more of a community based server...I think you will enjoy this server based on your comments. Hope to see you on Rexanilator.

ban much?
it isnt legal to make post in other threads about your server. or am i wrong?

ban much?
it isnt legal to make post in other threads about your server. or am i wrong?
Read the thread title and main post

Guys custom maps have 10 players online...
Unfortunately yes, but it's hard to make it better.. RLMAP OT players are blind on custom map servers and second side is that hosters are blind on players needs.
1. I played 15 minutes (10 was leaving the temple) on Thanatos, got 10 lvl and i got bored of exp x3 or 3.5 and only few players from top have bot. Server is very nice and i like all npc's have quests but come on.. I don't want to waste all my life at RLY HARDCORE SERIOUS server, it's only about fun.
2. Rexanilator, sorry but i think i missed the best times of this ot, if you say there's going about community and there are 2 players online ;/ ..

waiting 4 more propositions

2. Rexanilator, sorry but i think i missed the best times of this ot, if you say there's going about community and there are 2 players online ;/ ..
The best times have just begun on Rexanilator...and actually we have been running between 9 to 15 players on average at the moment as the momentum begins to grow. We had to do a reset because we had the server you were talking about - high exp rate, high levels pking all the noobs, etc...and we adjusted many things. Check vapus and find out the real statistics as it tracks the ots.

Don't judge based on today's numbers - its New Years Day - many of our players are still hungover...LOL!

Regardless...best of luck on your search!

I highly recommend Thanatos OT, I begun playing today, it's really fun but beware it's ADDICTIVE

Imperia - Only 8 players but i check it.
Centera- 670~ lvls on top ;/ i dont like this.
Ilithya - Pretty nice, but my fcking elf doesn't work on win 7 ;/ so i need to do something. And.. Man you fcked up signs.. Or you dont know directions of the world
becasuse i read "Magic shop east", i go few steps on west and there's a magic shop >.<
Thanatos - i wrote something about it before, too low exp ;s

Itachi are you hoster of ILithya ot?

I have 71 level there and when i played something above one hour i didn't saw new player (7 are online and it's the same characters all time and they botting on train..). Except that city is unfriendly for players map is cool but serv is quite dead.

Last edited:
Back