• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I want to set up a 7.6, or max 8.10 server simply for localhost.

TreesandGames

Reaction score
Hi new friends,
I've looked up and down and cannot seem to find what I'm looking for.

All I want to do is setup a LOCAL Server for myself and a friend, with a real map, with version 7.60 or, at a maximum, 8.1. We want to play through Rook, then kill some rotworms and hunt some dragons in Edron. Like old times. Nothing serious or overtly special.

Could somebody link me to the best tutorial on how to do this?
From what I can ascertain I need a certain version of TFS, and a "dataset" for the real map and functionality of Tibia 7.6?

Thank you. I'm willing to pay Paypal if anyone can guide me through literally start to finish.

Hi mate,

Thanks for the reply. I've read that thread, and using a different tutorial, managed to setup a 10.98 server. I want to setup and play a 7.x server (realmap, I believe it's called).

Could you link me to the correct server (distribution?) and datapack for 7.x (whichever).

Back