• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I want to start creating layouts and other templates. Where to start?

KineticShampoo

Reaction score
I'm a professional developer and it seem 99% of the websites used for OTs are made using PHP, correct?

I'm currently looking into Kohana and while it downloads I thought I'd pop in and check out these forums.

For example, I want to design a simple registration form for a Tibia server, where can I find the database schema? Since I'm using an ORM I need to see the column names and whatnot.

1. What server 'distro' does the vast majority of OT servers use?
  2. Where can I find the docs to that OT server?

I'll post back here with more questions if I have them instead of posting new threads.

Subversion
It can be found in public subversion, you can finds shemas there, just follow the link. If you want access to private subversion you have to donate.

@the first question
xJEhg.png

otservlist.org>more>statics

0.4 is a private version of TFS which isn't released yet because it has some bugs, you can get it by donating to otland 9$ for a 3 month premium subscription.
in the other hand, we have The forgotten server 0.3.6pl1 Crying Damson which is the most used.
Distributions

Back