• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesigner I will design your website for 10 euro

Slex

Reaction score
Hello i will design your website for 10 euro, i will listen to your requirements and do my best! You can always change something before you pay me! If you check down u will see a photo of my designs!

I want 5 euro first when im done i will send the layout to you with .css file and index.php file i don't make scripts like createaccount, login and that. When you have check the layout and if all is working you send me 5 euro. If something will be wrong i fix it until you are glad.

Im only accept payments via paypal!

and contact me only via messenger [email protected]

http://2.imgland.net/W0Umj.png

Show me some of your work first, I wouldn't want to see some autistic keyboard mashed html tags all over the place and retarded looking stylesheets.

First I though wow thats a cheap offer, then I looked at the image and though wow thats overpriced as hell.

He made me a really crappy layout and all he was doing was crying for me to pay when he wasnt even finished. According to him I would even have to do a part of the work myself. Other than that he later put the Layout on Vapus out for 100€ for anyone interested in buying it. He was selling it to me for 50€ but I'll tell you one thing. It wasn't even worth 5$.

So if you're happy with low quality work, by all means hire him. P.S. I did not buy his layout.

Troll scripter you wanted me to change the layout all the time! You send me pictures you want me to download from that site to make a look a like site you can download our conversion below! Troll Scripter wanted my to copy a whole site and there i take a big risk. Because the person who make the layout from start and see the layout i did he can report me to the police!

You mabye understand why i wanted to have a payment! >> coola_mark4183262755.xml - Speedy Share - upload your files here

Back