• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

i will make your map!

hermann

Reaction score
Hey guys!
after a few years away from tibia, ot, mapping, scripting and all that shit i just came back.. and im here to offer you free mapping on your server :D lol..
havent been doing that for a long time so if one of you got a server and you're tired of doing it your self i'd love to! just to try it out again!
the only thing i want for it is a gm char! is that too much!:D
hope to hear from you!

Hey guys!
after a few years away from tibia, ot, mapping, scripting and all that shit i just came back.. and im here to offer you free mapping on your server :D lol..
havent been doing that for a long time so if one of you got a server and you're tired of doing it your self i'd love to! just to try it out again!
the only thing i want for it is a gm char! is that too much!:D
hope to hear from you!

Check my signature and post me some print screen of your work, if your intrested ofc.

are you still available?, I´m working on a big project with collegue friends but we need some good mappers because I´m the only one that can do a decent map on my team

I need your services I Need a 9.83 Map for Flamming Vets 2 Completely new!!!!!

Back