• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I will never eat meat again..

flaite1

"Senior Fish"
Reaction score
YouTube - #1 The Forerunner: pt 2 (b)

I will not support this torture industry, its sick, after watching this i will spread this fuckin message to my family and friends and will stop eating meat. Its sick. imagine you where in there being tortured so you can get killed and sold.

Hope someone gets the message and takes the same desicion ive taken.

This is nothing compared to the skinning video I saw last year.
Man, these Chinese people beat and skin animals alive.

This is no surprise, really, we are the most selfish species on the planet and we can't do anything about it.
Even though this is sadistic, I'm still going to eat meat, it provides a good source of protein that we all need.

This is no surprise, really, we are the most selfish species on the planet and we can't do anything about it.
Even though this is sadistic, I'm still going to eat meat, it provides a good source of protein that we all need.

yo, just look at Shaolin monks, their diet is based on vegetables and they are the healthiest and strongest people on earth... i beleive personally that the necesity of meat in our body is nule since we can replace it with other meals. Tho im not forcing anyone into a non meat diet im just posting this for people to take concience about whats going on and what type of industry we are supporting...

YouTube - #1 The Forerunner: pt 2 (b)

I will not support this torture industry, its sick, after watching this i will spread this fuckin message to my family and friends and will stop eating meat. Its sick. imagine you where in there being tortured so you can get killed and sold.

Hope someone gets the message and takes the same desicion ive taken.

You'll probably need those Iron pills then, and even they have meat in them to some amount.

Humans are a barbaric race. It's sweet :D

In New Zealand, as far as I know we have nothing like this, except some rebel farms like for chickens and pigs.

@e.mC
I think ive seen that video is it the chinese fur market?

Eh?? I am just going to eat an bigmac right now and i dont give a $h!t about what you said ;)

Eh?? I am just going to eat an bigmac right now and i dont give a $h!t about what you said ;)

lol same i like Mc Chicken
but anyways, we can't help it, this is what we must do in order to survive. That's why we're the #1 predator in the world.

Last edited:

You pointing out that it's Chinese people doing this is totally fucking ignorant.

On the other note, you call this cruel and sadistic, yet you continue to eat meat. Supporting the slaughter of animals both morally and financially.
Meat isn't the only source of protein. I get plenty of protein from dark greens, nuts, soy, grains, and other sources. Sure, we need protein and iron, but meat isn't the only provider of that.

i ate the whole week only meat for dinner, well lucky there are muslims here.
Pigs won't be eaten and we slaguth it on a lesser painfull way

You pointing out that it's Chinese people doing this is totally fucking ignorant.

On the other note, you call this cruel and sadistic, yet you continue to eat meat. Supporting the slaughter of animals both morally and financially.
Meat isn't the only source of protein. I get plenty of protein from dark greens, nuts, soy, grains, and other sources. Sure, we need protein and iron, but meat isn't the only provider of that.

First of all, I never said Chinese people are the only one that is doing it, though the video I watched was in fact from China.

Yes, I continue to eat meat because I can, it's what we get for being the most destructive species ever known, POWER.
Like it or not, toughen it up and forget about it because like I said, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT.
Therefore, I do not care and nor intend to support slaughtering, I don't know if the meat I buy is part of the slaughtering and meat is just what I like to buy for a meal.
Do you think sharks give a shit about us when they eat our body parts one by one? No, it's survival of the fittest.

We have to fucking live...

This vid is nothing compaired to some other slaughter houses, saw way worse animal treatment. I will continue to eat meat though, we are the dominant species on this earth - we are allowed to eat the lesser ones.

Okay now im serious for once, listen every1

Were nothing more than smart animals, were the dominating species on this planet and theres nothing thats more cruel than humans, were just like that, were always gonna have war, we will abuse the weak and so on, get along with it.

Thats nature, the big ones eat the small ones and when we die will the small ones eat us.

Wud u call a wasp that plants its eggs into a scorpion so the scorpion gets eaten alive by the wasps larvas as cruel?
No cause thats simply nature.

And all you treehuggers and others are just weak, thats it, if u wud be on an isle, all alone and had nothing to eat would you also go that far to kill animals with ur own hands.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay now im serious for once, listen every1

Were nothing more than smart animals, were the dominating species on this planet and theres nothing thats more cruel than humans, were just like that, were always gonna have war, we will abuse the weak and so on, get along with it.

Thats nature, the big ones eat the small ones and when we die will the small ones eat us.

Wud u call a wasp that plants its eggs into a scorpion so the scorpion gets eaten alive by the wasps larvas as cruel?
No cause thats simply nature.

And all you treehuggers and others are just weak, thats it, if u wud be on an isle, all alone and had nothing to eat would you also go that far to kill animals with ur own hands.

im not against eating meat for survivor, but since it is possible to survive without meat then im against eating meat for pleasure, imo its the same as using those clothes made out of animal fur those rich people use, they can perfectly survive with other clothes but they use the fur ones simply because they like how they look.

Back