• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I will order help in configuring the server and in help.

Naterion

Reaction score
Hello, I am looking for a person who will configure the server.

<A brief description of the server. The server is based on version 7.6 with new stuff from newer Tibia (outfits, items). It is a SQL server along with source.>

Need:

1) Change the settings so that the player can only use retro outfits. (4 basic, 3 Premmium). There are more outfits available in the game, but they are used by NPCs or monsters. I just mean that the player can choose the old outfits without the new ones.

2) I would need someone to make it possible to play on OTClient. The server has its own client (which also works), but I would prefer the player to use OTClient. I have all tibia.dat and spr.

3) Removal of PVP restrictions from the source, because the game has introduced a PVP limit that applies from some level to some, and I would not like such a limitation to exist.

Competent people and I can do it, please write a message on priv or post on the forum.

Of course, the work is paid. Regards.

Back