• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I won the auction of the house Paupers Palace, Flat 05, BUT...

man boob

TBK
Reaction score
Well, at the start was it submitted that "Konan the Barbaro" an offer at 300001 gp, and then i submitted at first 300002 gp, but it said it still was his final offer (But now raised to the offer i putted). Then i putted it to 300009 gp instead, but still no diference. Then at the end i submitted an offer at 300100 gp, but still it was submitted in HIS name not Mine....

My house???

it means he made an offer that was higher than your obviously, otherwise you would've had your name on it with your offer. This is something pretty funny you can do since if his offer is like 1kk and u put offer 100k he will pay 100k but if u make an offer of 999k he will pay 999k :p

it means he made an offer that was higher than your obviously, otherwise you would've had your name on it with your offer. This is something pretty funny you can do since if his offer is like 1kk and u put offer 100k he will pay 100k but if u make an offer of 999k he will pay 999k :p
1st. No he did NOT put an higher off than me, (that's why i took those "weird" ammount of money.
2. Perfect idea, but not so fun if you'd get it anyway and pay some extra kk's :p

you must be brazol or sweden ... you have no idea about the bidding system
you don't pay in bananas here, you don't pay in muslim rapes neither

you must be brazol or sweden ... you have no idea about the bidding system
you don't pay in bananas here, you don't pay in muslim rapes neither
not gonna get butthurt about this since i know its just a bad joke but you are probably cwelu and grubas so no offence but there is no way anyone can take you serious when you say this kkthxbb

sweden = niggers and arabs, right ?
Captain-sweden_5298f9_5302500.png

hahahahahahahaha

ps: deszcu like this but he is 12 year old without voice = he shouldnt be watching this eaheahea

Back