• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient I would like to buy andor someone to teach me everything regarding Opening a 7.4 Ot server or 7.4 war ot

Orshabalbro

Orshabalbro Unline Legend
Reaction score
I played tibia 10+ years and currently playing lots of 7.4 ot servers and would like to open a server my self I am new to this but if anyone can get into discord and teach me most of basics I would pay for service and if someone selling a nice ots or war ot 7.4 that they are not using I would love to pay to buy your ot server and continue to edit it from there, thank you!!

p.s. I would like to know everything as of anyrthing from editing map, all softwares needed to do this how to create and adjust items to opening a website and for people to donate an have host for my server

I can pay between 50$-$200 depending on server or information (Paypal)
I have rep+ and I am a streamer so please dont feel this is BS. Thanks!!

Pretty sure there's a rule regarding purchasing things, not sure.

Anyways, you're asking for things that you can learn yourself without having to pay for them. There's plenty of tutorials on here and free distributions of servers with tutorials on how to run them as well as setting up a website etc.

Just gotta use the search function or look around.

Back