• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST A REFERENCE OF A "DEV" THAT WILL PROVIDE A SERVICE FOR ME

oh my friend, of course!

thanks in advance!
Post automatically merged:

I'm new to the otserver area, I'm just an investor.. and I'm taking a lot of blows, now before that I'm going to ask for references everywhere I can!
This user's profile is not available.

I can't see his profile but I'm really think that I know this guy. I just need to see his avatar

Alright, googled his name. Yeah I can vouch for @Felipe93

This user's profile is not available.

I can't see his profile but I'm really think that I know this guy. I just need to see his avatar

Alright, googled his name. Yeah I can vouch for @Felipe93

He doesn't have to like our project to be a skilled dev lol xD

I don't vouch for him, if i'm not wrong he was stealing some otclient project from a user of this community and claiming he did the whole work.
In addition, i think he was drunk or something like that some months ago while posting a lot of hating and non sense content everywhere.

I don't vouch for him, if i'm not wrong he was stealing some otclient project from a user of this community and claiming he did the whole work.
In addition, i think he was drunk or something like that some months ago while posting a lot of hating and non sense content everywhere.
This

i think he was drunk or something like that some months ago while posting a lot of hating and non sense content everywhere.
Yea, he went completly nuts in one thread and began to insult the whole world and got banned afterwards. Think it was this thread, but the posts are deleted: Game mechanics through time. (https://otland.net/threads/game-mechanics-through-time.216072/page-2)
if i'm not mistaken, felipe93 and @CipsoftStinks and a few other users are the same person, because he get banned frequently by going nuts and hating out of nowhere, so just by this I wouldn't recommend
You might be right. I don't speak Spanish, but it seems he admitted to have been using that account here: CipsoftStinks (https://otland.net/members/cipsoftstinks.219549/#profile-post-comment-6044)

Last edited:
Hmm who was that user he stole from 🤔

Last edited:
Back