• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[I16] Mapping

get the hell out of here you ripper. and also learn english.
people like you deserve to go die in a hole. how dare you take credit for other people's works. 10 bucks says u didnt make any bit of this yourself

I came when I saw that temple in the jungle.

Edit: I just figured out from reading some of the posts that this is ripped material. SHAME ON YOU!

Hmm sory but I do not copy this post from Ethan ... Maybe copied it from my old forums: <... Since I was the founder of such a warp that I did it myself, all these maps are made by zemnie personally. and obtain such a chatting ...

First of all, it's english board, so write in english please.
Second, it's that the ETHAN made this map cuz on the screenshots players have got name ETHAN, and he first put this screenshots in his gallery. Do not tell, that You create this maps, cuz it's lie!

You made it? Give me screenshot of finished:
http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/2363/89458557.png

and put link to download of one map presented here.

I think that the past 20 people have established that.
There's no need to repeat it yet again.

u cant talk english? how does this work? i see many pls on tibia but when u talk with them they cant english.. :eek:

No, he isn't Fluos!
This man is fucking noob...
Close this thread, please! All this maps is my maps!

Back