• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

iBeats In-Ear Headphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.Dre

Unity Games
Solutions
Reaction score
Does anyone actually use these headphones? I am searching for some good ones.

glam_ibeats.png

If so, are they comfortable? I listen to music for hours. :$

These are not headphones, these are earphones.
You should get the headphones.

They are cool, no matter how big they are.

You look like an idiot in headphones. Although I've heard they cause less damage to your ears than earphones does.

You look like an idiot in headphones. Although I've heard they cause less damage to your ears than earphones does.

I got the headphones, and they are amazing.

Headphones i got Creative HS-600.

But im thinking i buy new ones soon costs like 130~euros whit perFect sound Quality etc. i like listen music soo much and cant use my speakers..

I would go to the store and try them out, but I don't know how many homeless guys tried them out - nasty. :rolleyes:

Anyone try the ear buds before? I read a comment stating they fall out a lot.

I would go to the store and try them out, but I don't know how many homeless guys tried them out - nasty. :rolleyes:

Anyone try the ear buds before? I read a comment stating they fall out a lot.

Depending on earbuds :D I have awesome earbuds for Sony Ericsson and they never fall off, they make awesome sound and the are really comfortable. I once borrowed my friend's Skull Candy earphones and they fell off all the time.
Few months ago i switched to headphones and i bought myself kickass Pioneer headphones and they make even better sound than my Sony Ericsson earbuds. I would suggest you to buy headphones if you listen to music a lot, no matter how stupid they make you look, you will get the best sound!

About the headphones - is there a big difference qua the qualitity of the headphones? since you've got the normal Solo's and The HD Solo's.

Overpriced trash. Get earbuds from a reputable manufacturer instead.

Nice. I'm interested in fair price but good quality headphones, any tips?

I got the ear and headphones, and I would recommend the headphones without a doubt

Earphones always fall out when i bend down. Headphones are btter imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back