• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Ice Serpent Cave [Request]

Exoltes

Novia OTserv Developer
Reaction score
I'm working on a 8.54 Open Tibia Server using The Forgotten Server - Version 0.2.7 (Mystic Spirit).

I'm building a costum server (comparable with a 2x exp rate) of which many parts are complete allready.
More info can be found here:
https://otland.net/threads/novias-ot-serv-official-mapping-thread.234384/

Currently I'm looking for someone who feels like making a cave for my Ice Serpents.
27wta2f.gif
fbdc2b.gif
(Both monsters are reworked but are still comparable to their previous versions)
The respawn should excist mostely out of ice. Snow and water can be used for detailing, Waterfalls are also accepted.
The respawn should resident 50-100 ice serpents (small and big combined).

It will be integrated below my Ice Island. (for more info about this island check the link above or contact me)

The entrace looks like this:
2uzuxhg.png

This is a part of the surface
1416sgo.png

Things to know:
I won't be editing any sprites, so only sprites used within the tibia 8.54 client can be used.

Any submits are welcome. Also if there are any questions don't hesitate to contact me.

Last edited:
Thanks for your oppinion but within my storyline they fit exactly :)

Back