• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

icechaw updating?

Well at this thread http://otland.net/f332/slacking-yes-come-updates-24404/ does Vanderlay say's that he is having a school project to upgrade this server, and he also says he mixed up the dates so it would be in 2 weeks from the day he made that thread, and from the 26 of February to 11 Mars is about 2 weeks, so I think he is updating.

And btw this is my 100 post ^_^

Well at this thread http://otland.net/f332/slacking-yes-come-updates-24404/ does Vanderlay say's that he is having a school project to upgrade this server, and he also says he mixed up the dates so it would be in 2 weeks from the day he made that thread, and from the 26 of February to 11 Mars is about 2 weeks, so I think he is updating.

And btw this is my 100 post ^_^

GRATZ! ON UR 100 POSTS
and i hope are a update comming :D new spells please :<

>.< naaaow its not a noob ot btw i like ur sexy avatar looks like my rl girlfriend lol and yes im that lucky

lol? i bet a hundred bucks on that you never even kissed a girl before, you wouldnt sit there and write stuff like "im that lucky" if you were able to get a really hot babe, cause its not luck if you can get girls like that, its your personality and perhaps a bit of skill, and you dont brag about your personality if you arent a complete retard, so who are, the retard or the liar?

lol? i bet a hundred bucks on that you never even kissed a girl before, you wouldnt sit there and write stuff like "im that lucky" if you were able to get a really hot babe, cause its not luck if you can get girls like that, its your personality and perhaps a bit of skill, and you dont brag about your personality if you arent a complete retard, so who are, the retard or the liar?

give it ur msn or mail and i will tell her 2 show u that, or maybe ur game tag she pwns on cod4 and cod5, im not a liyer and really im not a retard i think the person who never even kissed a girl its other ;)

edited:
i have webcam and if i ask her she maybe talk with u on it... but u feel lucky punk?

Back