• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Slots Update

alejandro762

Reaction score
Is there a function that updates a player's inventory when they log in or log out?
On the addition of a new slot, when a player has an object in this slot, by disconnecting and connecting another player, this one has the object in question in the inventory (new slot), but only visual, have I forgotten a part ?

Have followed this tutorial, slot works, but seems not updated when relog with another player:

What are you talking about regarding logging in and out and displaying attribute status correctly?

No, i mean:

For example new slot created is for a helmet,
I equip the Helmet on this new slot, i log out.
I login with another character ( new character ) , doesn't have this helmet, but when login it has this helmet on the inventory equiped as "visual bug", closing client and opening again, it disappear.

The problem appears for a custom slot, from Amulet to Ammo slot, it seems not giving this problem, i will understand if it was all slots, but here only for the slot custom seems not 'updating' the slot when login with a new character or different.

I understood everything... Sometimes I understand very poorly because Google Translate gave me a lot of confusion to understand hahaha... I hope someone can help you with your problem!!! It will work out, good luck! 🙂

Back