• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

icetear geos powah?

Icetear

Mapper
Reaction score
noes, me goes powah ;*

1266w6w.jpg

the place is walkable! So don't complain about it's non-playable.
rate ;<
ictär, ^^

WOW! it looks really busy... to much detail for my taste (just an opinion). but its good if you can really walk there Xd

hmm, don't like it.
can't say what really, just.. don't like it :p.

(no offence ofcourse)

O_O
That's much Swamps o_O
Nice anyways :D But to much details :O

its just so random, branches out of everything, random stones on everything, random spam, random nosense, random everything

the difference between chauz and love~ is that chauz can make it look good. love~ just trys too hard and doesnt do it right.
OnTopic: its a lil tooo random >__>

Ye, just like Chauz and you :)
the difference between chauz and love~ is that chauz can make it look good. love~ just trys too hard and doesnt do it right.

So, true! :p

@Pansarknoge:

I think it's too much way overdetailed, but still looks cool. Just remove some branches and stones, and it will look like a normal ground.

=0 Just my opinion. :p

damn girl (loveinabottle) calm the fuck down, why you gotta bitch so much, i can't get on often enough to cancel out your negativity with my own recipe of ridicule.

Loveinabottle my fuckin ass

more like BunchaBitchinInaBottle

OnTopic: its a lil tooo random >__>

Maybe you are right, but i think she also make thing looks good (my point of view, and many other). I think poof should stop thinking she's perfect.

@love:
Don't be so negative and grow up!

just saying, compare any chau piece to this one, and ull see that its only the less skilled people which dont notice the well built architecture in chau map, this is just shit

im not negative in person, but forums rule :)
ask anyone that plays chasm

For my taste, It's a bit messy. Maybe looking good, but it's kinda overdetailed ?; o If you say, it's walkable.. okay.. but use ladder - you will be on this wooden border.

Back