• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

IDEA: Blessing of Inquisition

Would you like this Blessing of Inquisition?

• Yes, would be cool.

Votes: 58 69.9%
  • Not, what a stupid idea.

Votes: 18 21.7%
  • I don't really know/care.

Votes: 7 8.4%

• Total voters

Join My Joint

Reaction score
Introduction:
Hey bros everybody know that u can get all blessings at once for only 100k.
In rl tibia, u have to go temple for temple to get all blessings, and i understand that in ot that would be so long and i think its a good idea that you can get all at once.
But remember too that in rl tibia if you finish the quest of Inquisition, you can buy all blessings for 120k.
I tought that in this ot people who did inquisition could ask to this blessing and get all for a lower price.
Maybe 80k o i dont know....

What would that help to the OT?
Inquisition its probably the hardest quest, you can't do it alone due the strong bosses, and you need a team. So would be cool for people who finished this quest get a nice reward like this.

What do you think?
Plix vote, comment and gibe moni plos ;)

This sounds like a cool idea. We'll consider it if the poll results show that most people want it (too few votes at the moment).

how is 100k and 80k a big differnce any anyways ur making it so everyone has blessings n then ppl dont get loot ;(

how is 100k and 80k a big differnce any anyways ur making it so everyone has blessings n then ppl dont get loot ;(
Its an example. Actually you wont loot a lvl 200 unless he forgot of blessing or got RS,BS. Anyway if you talking of lower lvl characters (150,160...) they wont have the inquisition the 90% or more.

That would be cool but i think many poeples will stay near inq npc for trap peopels who hasn't have bless :) But anyway signed for that

I honestly think it would be a good idea, considering that I'm a PVP type but it would be such a hassle. No one has time to run to every city for blessings.

I honestly think it would be a good idea, considering that I'm a PVP type but it would be such a hassle. No one has time to run to every city for blessings.

So if your a pvp guy, you buy twist of fate not full blessing.

Inquisition its probably the hardest quest, you can't do it alone due the strong bosses, and you need a team. So would be cool for people who finished this quest get a nice reward like this.
1st - Hardest? Warzone

2nd Hffs - Ushuriel, Zugurush, Madareth, Latri and Golgo Easy,
Anihilon some hard
Hellgorak ^.^
last room hard to solo :p

Introduction:
Hey bros everybody know that u can get all blessings at once for only 100k.
In rl tibia, u have to go temple for temple to get all blessings, and i understand that in ot that would be so long and i think its a good idea that you can get all at once.
But remember too that in rl tibia if you finish the quest of Inquisition, you can buy all blessings for 120k.
I tought that in this ot people who did inquisition could ask to this blessing and get all for a lower price.
Maybe 80k o i dont know....

What would that help to the OT?

What do you think?
Plix vote, comment and gibe moni plos ;)
ppl will just stand there and camp, waiting for ppl without bless and then they'll get killed, drop their loot and then they will cry on forum

Back