• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Idea Exhausted

thedragon

Reaction score
Hello shadowcore,

In my opinon i dont know of more players think so but, i think exhausted during to long maybe the time can maked some shorter or maybe that shadowcores can make 2 servers what i already saw in another thread but one server is than with less exhausted time maybe a idea?

Hello shadowcore,

In my opinon i dont know of more players think so but, i think exhausted during to long maybe the time can maked some shorter or maybe that shadowcores can make 2 servers what i already saw in another thread but one server is than with less exhausted time maybe a idea?

Do you mean Exhaustion of Spells?
Well, the Exhaustion of Spells is half than RL.

I think you are stupid if you want to get 1 sec exhaustion spell go to tibia 8.6 and play EVO OT.
As Dyablo said the exhaustion is 50% less than on real tibia so stop crying..

If you don't like it change OT simple.

I like the game, i dont cry im just got a idea and i dont say 1 sec exhau . maybe 4 or 5 seconds not 20 seconds a knight can never solo a mage of a normal lvl

There is however no delay at all when you stairjump, in RealTibia it's 2 seconds delay before you can cast a spell.
It's quite impossible to survive PKs when you cannot stairjump. :)

There is however no delay at all when you stairjump, in RealTibia it's 2 seconds delay before you can cast a spell.
It's quite impossible to survive PKs when you cannot stairjump. :)

The 2 seconds only applies to area spells and monster targeting. You can still attack stairhopping players on global.

I can solo Mage/Druid, Can't solo Knight/Paladin and I'm Knight they can't solo me. SIMPLE.

Master Sorcerer -> Combo SD.
Elite Knight -> Speed + Don't die quick.
Elder Druid -> Paralyze.
Royal Paladin -> Don't die quick.

Choose one from above and play it man, nothing is going to change for 1 person which want this OT to come orsh.

Back