• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Idea for a new server!

Would you like a new server with this improvements?

• Yes, all my ideas are in it!

Votes: 89 70.1%
  • Yes, but not completely, I will post my ideas below!

Votes: 16 12.6%
  • No, I don't agree at all!

Votes: 22 17.3%

• Total voters
Great idea even tho mark and hana already said they have no time to open a new server .
If in the future they get some more time i would like to suggest a few things .

SD and area spell damage should be a result of 70 % level and 30 % magic level .
Its pretty stupid to see a level 100 with ml 140 hitting 1200 in ue combo and killing a mage lvl 200 in a single spell, we are not in tibia 7.6 anymore so it must change . I have 1850 hp and i can easily die by 2 lvl 100 mages with good magic level because right now the formula of area spell is much more based on the magic level than on level which brings some instability because you cannot get xp offline but you can gain magic level .
Yes, might be true, but also good magic level is hard to gain

I would give only cash until lvl 100 like it is on Lunar/Shadow.
-----
Loot: it should be x1.5 or x2
Experience: x 2 from 151 and x 1.5 from 200
Frags : same as shadowcores so people will be afraid of spamming ue etc...
SSA/MightRings: No exhaust, since people won't have cash for ssa if the loot will be quite low.
Quests to access areas: such as okolnir/yalahar/banuta/goroma etc.. etc.. people will be to put some effort in order to gain fast cash/lvls (also there won't be so many bot chars in good places)
Offline training: stage should be x0.5 like its on rl tibia, this way people wouldn't have so high mlvls.
Experience loss: You should lose 120-160% if you die by a monster and 70-120% if you die by players (depending on your lvl)
Sms shop: only simple items such as Arena rewards, maybe some addon items and cash.
Mana regeneration: without soft boots it should be 5-10/sec with softboots 15-20/sec
---
If i get some new ideas I will post them here.

the best speech I've ever seen............
pay attention to is that, there are plenty of exp places and if it is too big exp and shared it will not be a difference whether it will x10 expstage or 5x. Calar well written that you have to This will radically reduce the rates etc.

I would give only cash until lvl 100 like it is on Lunar/Shadow.
-----
Loot: it should be x1.5 or x2
Experience: x 2 from 151 and x 1.5 from 200
Frags : same as shadowcores so people will be afraid of spamming ue etc...
SSA/MightRings: No exhaust, since people won't have cash for ssa if the loot will be quite low.
Quests to access areas: such as okolnir/yalahar/banuta/goroma etc.. etc.. people will be to put some effort in order to gain fast cash/lvls (also there won't be so many bot chars in good places)
Offline training: stage should be x0.5 like its on rl tibia, this way people wouldn't have so high mlvls.
Experience loss: You should lose 120-160% if you die by a monster and 70-120% if you die by players (depending on your lvl)
Sms shop: only simple items such as Arena rewards, maybe some addon items and cash.
Mana regeneration: without soft boots it should be 5-10/sec with softboots 15-20/sec
---
If i get some new ideas I will post them here.

the best speech I've ever seen............
pay attention to is that, there are plenty of exp places and if it is too big exp and shared it will not be a difference whether it will x10 expstage or 5x. Calar well written that you have to This will radically reduce the rates etc.
I've updated it with your propositions, thanks for your feedback

They shall make server like Icechaw, some of you probably played it so you will know.

I think the exp stages should be low as start... 3x exp, the same to loots and skills, make more lower, the server would be great as that, the "new server".

exp stages a little bit higher
8-30 x100
30- 50 x75
50-75 x50
75-95 x30
95-120 x25
120-150 x20
150-200 x5
200-300 x3
this way you will get mid lvls faster but then still work for a high lvl but skipping tedious exping at the start
add rushamuul

exp stages a little bit higher
8-30 x100
30- 50 x75
50-75 x50
75-95 x30
95-120 x25
120-150 x20
150-200 x5
200-300 x3
this way you will get mid lvls faster but then still work for a high lvl but skipping tedious exping at the start
add rushamuul

no-pvp perfect :)

btw lunarforce is copy of calva, h lvls, full mages, no newbas and 100 online

Well, as LunarForce seems to be almost dead and there are interested people in having their ideas come true on LunarForce I will start a poll with them mixed together and improved a bit from my side:

A whole new server with your ideas and propositions. Named maybe MoonHawk (there was one in the past) mixed up from LunarForce and ShadowCores together!

Your propositions are typed in that colour.

Real Map of course just like on ShadowCores with Quests etc.

Ideas from the posts below: to need to have the basic quests like Banuta, Goroma, Okolnir, Yalahar Acces etc.

Type: PvP-Enforced Server (was also the idea to make it RPG/PvP)

PvP Protection: 30/50 Level (proposition: 100 lvl, please remember that there won't be that high lvls regarding the exp stages)

Players below Level 50 won't lose any items on death unless they have white, red or black skull.

Exp Rates: average ~13x (Compare to ShadowCores: 27x & LunarForce: 16x)

1-7: 40x
8-30: 30x
31-50: 20x
51-80: 15x
81-100: 10x
101-130: 7x
131-150: 5x
151-170: 3x
171-200: 2x
201-xxx: 1.5x

Rewards for levels:

8lvl - 1cc and basic equipment
40lvl - 3cc
70lvl - 5cc
100lvl - 10 cc

or opened for your propositions

Magic Level Rate: 2x (Compare to ShadowCores: 7x & LunarForce: 3x)

Skill Rate: 9x (Compare to ShadowCores: 30x & Lunarforce: 12x)

Loot Rate: 2x (Small events sometimes which will increase it to 3x - Compare to ShadowCores & LunarForce: 3x)

Frag Limits (if it would be RPG/PvP): 5 frags to Red Skull & 7 frags to Black Skull *** 6 hours to loose one unjustified kill (30 hours to loose Red Skull & 42 hours to loose Black Skull or buy a premium scroll to delete the unjustified kills)

Death Penalty:

Death of a player below lvl 50 (PvP protected): loose ~1lvl
Death of a player above lvl 50 from a monster: opened for your propositions
Death of a player above lvl 50 from a player: opened for your propositions
Death of a player above lvl 50 from a player in a warmode: opened for your propositions

Stone Skin Amulet delay: I will create a little poll which I will renew sometimes and where I will put crosses from your votes in the posts below like this, I will vote for not to have SSA delays:

SSA Delay of 5 seconds:
SSA Delay of 3 seconds:
SSA Delay of 2 seconds:
No SSA Delay : xxxxx

Shared Experience in Party below level 120:

Below level 120 I would take the shared experience system as it is on LunarForce & ShadowCores

Shared Experience in Party above level 120:

2 People in shared - 80% exp for every monster
3 People in shared - 60% exp for every monster
4 People in shared - 40% exp for every monster
5+ People in shared- 20% exp for every monster

(may be -10% for each party member until a certain amount of %)
or decreased and have maybe %5 shared experience bonus at all lvls

Mana Regeneration:

Without Soft Boots for EK: 5mana/sec
• With Soft Boots for EK: 10mana/sec
• Without Soft Boots for RP: 7mana/sec
• With Soft Boots for EK: 12mana/sec
• Without Soft Boots for Mages: 10mana/sec
• With Soft Boots for Mages: 20mana/sec

Yes, it's Veziv's idea and the only one I like but it's also
opened for your propositions

The last thing is that this server would have NO TRANSFERS TO IT AND NO TRANSFERS FROM IT, just a brand-new server with our wishes!!!

I hope you like it and support me aswell as post your opinions and more ideas below this post :)

I am quite sure that these steps will be worst exp I died that lunarforce.

Back