• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

idea to make a script

silveralol

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
hello folks, I'm trying make the completely full ferumbras ascendant quest, but I have some difficult to make the puzzle of lava fount, this puzzle is the access to mazoran room... I just translate from a BR wiki (cuz don't have these informations in tibia.wikia...
Code:
In Infernatil's teleport, you also face Hellfire Fighters, Fury and Hellhounds. Go to find a ladder to climb. Be careful climbing a ladder to the next floor, for in this place there are many creatures. Do not attract many creatures on this seal, unlike others, there are creatures that pass over fields of energy. This is the most difficult puzzle of all the seals, so had a good time to kill as creatures to perform the riddle.
Enigma: Elements
To solve the puzzle you must go to one of the three fountains with lava and step on any tiles you have on it, it will turn pink and you will get a message like that:
You hear a whisper: 'You will not be guided, but your path shines in the colors blue, red and green. Pay attention to this hierarchy.
This message indicates a work order at the time of reservation.

Follow your time and pull like levers in the correct order and receive a message like this:
A noise almost silences you. From somewhere deep inside you hear a whisper: 'Grass ...'
This message tells you what your element is.

Location of the levers with their respective colors.

Follow to the room with as 3 levers with elements and pull one corresponding to your element to advance to the boss.

Location of the levers with the elements.

Note that to perform this puzzle as three "lava fountains", there is something to be open for the levers with the red, blue and green crystals. If any lava fountains are closed and someone makes the time moving like levers, all the time will be teleported to the center of the respawn full of creatures around and again the lava wells should be opened. There is a time limit for the player to use a sequence of lever colors. If it is not used within this time, a message will appear telling you to "purify" in a "lava fountain", then the player should re-emit the lava fountains, climb on the floor and pick up a new color combination of the levers. After successfully completing a sequence within the time limit and with three "lava fountains" open, a message will appear telling you the "element" of the player. He must follow to as levers the "three elements," stand on his element and use a correct lever, then will have completed the riddle and face the boss.
NOTE: Each person makes the time they need to make this puzzle at least once.
Then I need some idea how make it random for each player, I need the "logic" to make it work, as actions, movements... I do something but don't get working as spected...

Back