• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ideal Evolution's Server

Apollos

Dude who does stuff
Solutions
Reaction score
Wondering everyone's opinions on the ideal evolution's server. What you like, what you don't like, or what you haven't seen yet. Any advice appreciated!

You know I would like to see more Evolution server with noobish mapping and just fun runes, I remmember back in old days there were so much evolution ot you did join and you had fun you know you used to level get fun spells and going pk, decco houses for fun and have fun with friends

One more thing, if you doing a evolution ot then 860 please, 10x isnt made for evolutions ots in my opinion :p

I think the most people would say frozeria would be ideal for evolution.
"There is currently: 286 players online"

Apparently, well done man. I will have to take some tips.

One more thing, if you doing a evolution ot then 860 please, 10x isnt made for evolutions ots in my opinion :p

One I am working on unfortunately is 10.77 x.x too late to turn back now though. Hopefully people will still enjoy it.

One I am working on unfortunately is 10.77 x.x too late to turn back now though. Hopefully people will still enjoy it.

Well 10.77 is maybe not that bad but you know what would be cool? if you use for sets 860 sets and for the city 860 sprites as well too. so it looks more like a fun ot you get me? xD

or idk xD

I think the most people would say frozeria would be ideal for evolution.
In your dreams... You don't realise how stupid is saying that your server is ideal, nothing is perfect...

Anyways, evo servers are meant to be fun. I always enjoyed PvP on such servers.

Back