• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Idealist needed. Open mind required.

Lady Donna

Reaction score
Seeking one (1) scripter who is D&D(B,1,2,3) educated. This person should be communicative and capable in all aspects of LUA, no XML required. The project is not guaranteed, does not pay (yet) and does not guarantee you any staff position. These things, however, may be discussed openly with no reprise. Should you be interested reply here and only here. Further information will go to those whom prove their worth. The project intends to go donation level and pay its staff.

What I require for proof:

Full name
bank account #
and where you would like your lost uncle from egypt to meet you to mug you in that dark ally near that club he has convinced you to go to.

In reality, I seek coding proof, write me something silly, copied code will be laughed at and ignored. Show me you understand the language.

Thank you for your time, and have a laugh.

where i loled!
eeking one (1) scripter who is D&D(B,1,2,3) educated
This person should be communicative and capable in all aspects of LUA, no XML required.
The project is not guaranteed, does not pay (yet) and does not guarantee you any staff position
Further information will go to those whom prove their worth

The project is not guaranteed, does not pay (yet) and does not guarantee you any staff position
Further information will go to those whom prove their worth

why anyone go want join u team ?

Back