• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ideas for BEST evolution server

richux

Tibera.org
Reaction score
Hello,

so I am planning to launch my EVO server soon and before I do, I decided to make an intro page that would have possibility for players to share their ideas and vote them. (just like posting/voting comments on youtube). So, if you have any feedback about what should I do, so my server is the coolest one, let me know. Otlander opinions are more than welcome! :)

Tibera - Latest News

also, what do you think about the site, voting and idea posting? If you had any trouble or it was unclear/not easy to do, let me know if I can improve it.

PS. Not sure if I am not breaking the rules, this may be looking like an advertisement. If so, mods can feel free to delete this thread.

best idea = do something different than others = no evolution = no rl map

Building a map from scratch would take tons of time (which I don't have). Besides, if you really look at the server, only ~15% of the map is from the original Evolution, rest of it is custom or copied :D parts etc., which makes it pretty unique.

Anyway, I asked for ideas for evolution server, don't think it was necessary for you to post your statement since it didn't help anyone (just wasted 2 min of my time, because I couldn't resist writing this reply :D ). Anyway, pce ! :) Hoping to get some suggestions.

Back