• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ideas for my server

Jetro

jangeldev
Reaction score
Hi, i'm developing a 10.77 server (RL map of course). It would be nice if you give me suggestions, like systems, events, etcetera.

Any suggestions will be appreciated :)

Regards

Hi, i'm developing a 10.77 server (RL map of course). It would be nice if you give me suggestions, like systems, events, etcetera.

Any suggestions will be appreciated :)

Regards

Expand some of the unused hunting spawns in RL tibia - make them more challenging for players to explore, encourage team hunting instead of botting all day. I would love to play an OT where team hunting is extremely beneficial rather than singular botting! :)

Expand some of the unused hunting spawns in RL tibia - make them more challenging for players to explore, encourage team hunting instead of botting all day. I would love to play an OT where team hunting is extremely beneficial rather than singular botting! :)
Which respawns you mean?

Which respawns you mean?

There are many!
- Darashia mino tower can be expanded with the new minotaur creatures - makes an excellent hunting spot for mages that isn't located in Oramond, could be difficult to bot depending on density and your server rates.
^
aspecUQtK.png

- Ankrahmun tombs (although, you'll need to leave one tomb with ghosts / ghouls / vampires for white cloth / brown cloth / vamp dust farming).
- Orc Fort - you could spice that up with a new type of hunting spot.
- Darashia ancient scarab tomb
- Expanding Yalahar grims, linking all the underground caves together, adding in a few extras.
^
ImVgePgQr.png

- Adding some upper floors to Oramond grims, removing the demons and increasing grim density - makes a nice team hunting place for full voc team.
^
7WwyvU_bE.png

Back