• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ideas for realistic pet evolutions

Apollos

Dude who does stuff
Solutions
Reaction score
On client 10.98. Finishing up my pet system and adding in a few more. All of the pets so far have 3 stages of evolution, just looking to see some ideas of new ones. Of course, I'm looking for them to make sense that it would evolve into the next monster. Lastly, I would like to hear all suggestions but I am in need of one that is a physical damage shooter. Any opinions appreciated, thanks!

EDIT: For example; Wolf, War Wolf, Werewolf would be an evolution set.

CURRENT PET EVOLUTIONS: (All use different element types)
Vampires: Vamp, Viscount, Count
Chakoyas: All three, for distance
Golems: Stone Golem, Stone Devourer, Deathstrike
Fire: FE, Massive Fire Elemental, HFF
Ghosts: Wisp, White Shade, Souleater
Energy: Energy Field looktype, Energy Elemental, Massive Energy Elemental

Last edited:
Special skills for each pet, that can be level up.
Maybe some pet fusions.

Special skills for each pet, that can be level up.
Maybe some pet fusions.
Sorry if i didn't explain myself well enough. For instance, a wolf would make sense to evolve into a war wolf and then a werewolf. I am looking for more ideas on groups of 3 monsters that makes sense to be part of an evolution. But thank you for your reply! Currently each pet has a unique ability, and gains new abilites as they level up, so it should be fun! Pet fusion would be dope tho, I'll look into that!

Random crazy ideas:
  • Trust/friendship/mistreatment system (if you mistreat your pet it might stop helping or listening to you or start attacking you sometimes or other players and you get unjust if the pet kill those players XD)
  • Feeding/healing pet (it regens hp/mana and maybe evolves faster ("higher exp rate" while not hungry) when you give it food)
  • Spells or commands to instruct the pet how to combat (melee or distance range from target, which pet spells enabled and disabled, which pet spells to use most often, target same target as you or target randomly)
  • Other pet special skills (maybe you need different pets to get to some places/finish some quests because you need some special pet to do something, e.g. cut special grass, set something on fire, kill some monster that is only not immune to pet-specific elements, or the pet is immune to some element and can therefor block some monsters or bosses)
  • Ability to choose which stats to increase or evolution paths the pet should grow towards, or train specific stats depending on what abilities it uses/how it's train (if it uses melee attacks it gains melee skills, etc).
  • Various permanent and/or temporary boosts that you can give to your pet to increase damage, speed, etc a little bit.

Edit: Oh, you were talking about evolution strains only.
I think we need to know what you've already got (at least the first basic monster of each strain), otherwise people might just repeat strains you've already made..?
Also which Tibia version (to know which monsters exist)? 11.x? Any custom monsters?

Last edited:
Bear,polar bear,undead bear. Or maybe bear,polar bear, panda.
Minotaur,minotaur archer,minotaur mage maybe.
Cat,tiger, Noble lion
I know this is probably not a pet but would be cool
Fire devil,Demon,Orshabaal :D

Random crazy ideas:
  • Trust/friendship/mistreatment system (if you mistreat your pet it might stop helping or listening to you or start attacking you sometimes or other players and you get unjust if the pet kill those players XD)
  • Feeding/healing pet (it regens hp/mana and maybe evolves faster ("higher exp rate" while not hungry) when you give it food)
  • Spells or commands to instruct the pet how to combat (melee or distance range from target, which pet spells enabled and disabled, which pet spells to use most often, target same target as you or target randomly)
  • Other pet special skills (maybe you need different pets to get to some places/finish some quests because you need some special pet to do something, e.g. cut special grass, set something on fire, kill some monster that is only not immune to pet-specific elements, or the pet is immune to some element and can therefor block some monsters or bosses)
  • Ability to choose which stats to increase or evolution paths the pet should grow towards, or train specific stats depending on what abilities it uses/how it's train (if it uses melee attacks it gains melee skills, etc).
  • Various permanent and/or temporary boosts that you can give to your pet to increase damage, speed, etc a little bit.

Edit: Oh, you were talking about evolution strains only.
I think we need to know what you've already got (at least the first basic monster of each strain), otherwise people might just repeat strains you've already made..?
Also which Tibia version (to know which monsters exist)? 11.x? Any custom monsters?

Thanks for pointing that out! Updated my first post. Even though this isn't what im asking for these are still awesome ideas haha.

Bear,polar bear,undead bear. Or maybe bear,polar bear, panda.
Minotaur,minotaur archer,minotaur mage maybe.
Cat,tiger, Noble lion
I know this is probably not a pet but would be cool
Fire devil,Demon,Orshabaal :D

Nice! Idk how i didnt think of your fire devil evolution yet, great idea!

Alright. I'm out of specific suggestions, but I recommend this page which groups creatures by races - making it easier to find similar creatures. :)

Back