• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ideas to make 7.4 tibia monsters more challenging

Very nice ideas, it makes the player think more when hunting(if they want the best results from the hunt).

Updated until ZAO, won't put more monsters because it gets too messy after that.monstertypes.png

Last edited:
Its very doable. I might do a few of them on my server if thats fine.

On my server Trolls have a chance to give poison on attack cause they usually dont brush their teeth.

Last edited:
This are ideas for everybody to use! I'm might not be the best programmer but at least I can help the community somehow. I tried to give the monsters passives with the best logic possible, but you guys can post some suggestions too, to change.

In battle list, there could be small icons with hover description.

after a titan ressurects, it will loose all defense and armor.
Venom monsters have additional attacks than biting you, except snakes. they can scratch for example and that shouldnt give poison.
Necro could heal if their own summons die

after a titan ressurects, it will loose all defense and armor.
Venom monsters have additional attacks than biting you, except snakes. they can scratch for example and that shouldnt give poison.
Necro could heal if their own summons die

*My original idea is that titans have a shell that needs to be destroyed before being killed, but changed to block first attacks.
*For venom, I also changed, some creatures with constant poison stings increase the initial poison damage threshold and left rookgaard creatures out of that.
*Necro, creatures dying count own summons, so my description is already ok

Last edited:
Back