• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

iDELTI's MAPPING

Javiersin... why are you getting so aggrovated? :S He just said making all in the same style is rather boring... he also said that it didn't look bad.. he didn't talk shit about Ethan... I've seen statements like these from you in alot of threads.. you should seriusly take a chill pill, and try to take more comments lightly, and for once.. try acting nice..? You might actually like it, who knows....
@Topic... I like the maps, altho I would like to see something new, more unique from you ;)

Javiersin... why are you getting so aggrovated? :S He just said making all in the same style is rather boring... he also said that it didn't look bad.. he didn't talk shit about Ethan... I've seen statements like these from you in alot of threads.. you should seriusly take a chill pill, and try to take more comments lightly, and for once.. try acting nice..? You might actually like it, who knows....
@Topic... I like the maps, altho I would like to see something new, more unique from you ;)

+++++1 :)

26039736.png

Inspire by Morit.

Last edited:
3 sunflowers in sunflower village.. Also; they always grow in groups;)

But it does look cool, except from that one sprite..

Back