• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

iDELTI's MAPPING

Alright, then again. How would you describe the word art?
And how come this is not art when it's; a product of deliberately arraging items that he put in a way that influences and affects one or more senses, in this case water..

You are just pwning yourself? :D

Art doesn't mean that something is good. So yea, we can call it art but I can't say that I like it. Looks like a sprite commercial or something :p

Alright, then again. How would you describe the word art?
And how come this is not art when it's; a product of deliberately arraging items that he put in a way that influences and affects one or more senses, in this case water..

You are just pwning yourself? :D

Than tell me how would u describe it?
I posted the wiki comment cause i cant describe it, neither can u.

And that pic is simply not art, if u call it art than ur simply a moron.

Art is something that you create by your own, by mixing any kind of material to something.
Art = Creation

I shit on the street and put a stick into it, that makes it art? lmfao
I mean i created it right?

Anyways lets stop the offtopic.

Flames get the fuck out !
It's my gallery and I'll upload everything what I want !
Maps comming soon...
25814142.png

You are really that stupid? Look at board name: * Mapping Showoff

Look at the majority of his thread retard. It's not bad to upload different things now and then.
This once off of maybe just a bit more is nothing compared to the amount of mapping pictures hes contributed to OtLand's mapping community.

So I say, let him upload what he wants. It's his thread, as long as he doesn't post it in 'Quick showoff post your latest mappings'...

@Ethan, nice. Font and detail could be better though :d

Look at the majority of his thread retard. It's not bad to upload different things now and then.
This once off of maybe just a bit more is nothing compared to the amount of mapping pictures hes contributed to OtLand's mapping community.

So I say, let him upload what he wants. It's his thread, as long as he doesn't post it in 'Quick showoff post your latest mappings'...

@Ethan, nice. Font and detail could be better though :d

It's at least the second time he is off-topic, - oh wait, I won't insult you now.

Back